A house concert is a gathering of friends in your home, enjoying live music, food and libations. House concerts are cozy, intimate, and allow the artists/band to really connect with their audience.
House concert can be:
* an alternative to going out on a Friday night
* a ladies night for all your girlfriends
* a concert under the stars on your deck
* a reason to get all your friends together
* a way to celebrate a birthday or other special occasion
* an opportunity to enjoy music and friends in your home
How many people should attend a house concert?
Usually between 20-60 people. The beauty of a house concert is that it is purposely more intimate and focuses on quality over quantity.
Traditional venues rely solely on numbers, making public shows more about quantity.
Do house concerts cost anything?
Soul Kitchen charges a flat fee per musician. We can play as a trio to a full 11 Piece band, or any size in between. At times, the host will pass some of the cost along to the attendees and charge $15-$20 per person.
House concerts can be very affordable.
Intimate live music concerts
make any gathering an unforgettable experience!